Brought to you by:
On the 6th Day of Bloggy Christmas Miss Shelley Gave to me some Very Merry Munch!
Hey guys! My name is Shelley from Piggy In Polka Dots, and I am so excited to be the guest poster for this 6th day of A Handful of Everything’s 12 Bloggy Days of Christmas! Today I want to share with you one of my very favorite party popcorn mixes to munch and to give. Not only do I want to share the recipe with you, but I also want to share with you some super cute printable tags that I created to gift this easy to make treat for friends, coworkers, teachers, neighbors and more!
Very Merry Munch Recipe
2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
2 cups pretzel sticks
1 bag popped WHITE popcorn (Orville Redenbacher’s Tender White is perfect)
1 bag of white candy melts
Click HERE to download and print the tags!
Putting this Very Merry Munch together is extremely simple.
1. Pop your popcorn.
2. Carefully pour into a large bowl. Don’t dump the popcorn in all at once or you will also be dumping in your unpopped kernels… you don’t want to do that!
3. Add the cereal and pretzels to the bowl.
4. Melt and then pour candy melts into bowl all over mixture.
5. Immediately pour mixture onto a large foil lined baking sheet and IMMEDIATELY sprinkle with M&M’s and sprinkles.
6. Let the Very Merry Munch cool and become firm, then gently break apart and store in an airtight container or package as desired.
How easy is that? You end up with a very festive treat that looks nice and tastes great too!
Well guys, that’s my post! Thank you so much for allowing me to share with you one of my favorite things to make this time of the year! Everyone always loves it and I think you will too!
I would like to extend a special thank you to Krista for putting together this fabulous blog event!
Don’t forget to come back for the Baker’s Dozen Link Party on the 13th! It is sure to be a lot of fun!
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas,